5/09/2017

YOURSAY

READING

I wasn't use to read, but because of my parents force me to read when I was young, now I love it and it is really easy form me. 
When I was young, my mother and my father told me stories before I went to sleep every night. If I remember correctly, the first book that has been read to me in my entire life was "The Little Red Riding Hood". When I grew up, I started to read book on my own: I read "Hansel and Gretel", "The three pigs", etc. 
When I was 5 years old, aproximately, I began to be drawn to books in general and I read all the collection of Geromino Stilton, all the comics of Asterix and Obelix, Tintín, , and so on which I can't even remember. 

Once I started primary education, we should all choose one book to read at home, but sometimes they make me bored and I didn't finish them. My mother loved that idea and because of we had to read in our summer holidays, my mum bought the trilogy of Narnia, some Carlos Ruiz Zafón books, among others. 

Nowadays, I love reading but just if the book hooked me. What I love of reading is that you can imagine all the spaces and the characters that are described in the different books and you can contribuate in the story you have between your hands. 
You can learn a lot from the characters you are reading about: their actitudes, their ways to act, etc. You can feel identify with some of them and you can realize, trough them, which are your weaknesses and the points you can improve from your way to be. 
With what it helps the most is of your maturity and your capacity to think and express your opinion. It is essencial to read because it helps you to face the reality and the problems you can find outside. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada