5/10/2017

YOURSAY

POLITICAL SYSTEM NEEDS A CHANGE

I've decided to write about spanish political system because I think it gives too much to talk about, especially questions and contradictions that must be solve. 

As I wrote in my formal letter, I think that kits if millions of euros are being intended to army and I would beg to the government to reassess and reorganize the general budget of the state. 

First of all, the money should be distribuated in a different way, reducing the huge difference between wealth and poor people. Those who are unemployed should have the chance to attend to free training laboral sessions because if they stay at home, with nothing to do, they are not going to improve in any field and when they decide to find a job, the enterprises won't want them because of their non-knowledgment or experience.

Also, I would like to propose to those business men and women who have money enough to live in a very good conditions, as Amancio Ortega, to share their benefits with their workers and, the government should lay out some laws and policies to control the laboral conditions that are offered to the lowest workers of these companies. 

Finally I would like to focus on one point that must improve in spanish society and it is family reconciliation.
Women who have children have to stay at home when they give birth and they are not able to go to work. Even with this overload and the effort that it represents, their wages are significally reduced. 

After all, I've written about it just to show all the aspects we have to improve if we want to build a better society. 




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada