5/16/2017

INFORMAL LETTER

12 Devonshire Street
17486, London
9th May, 2017


Complejo de la Moncloa
Avda. Puerta de Hierro s/n
28071 Madrid
Spain

Dear Mr. President Rajoy, 
I am writing to express my concern regarding the weath distribution that is being carried out in the Spanish government. 
I would like to point out that, in my own opinion, lots of millions of euros are being allocated to the army and useless infraestructures.
I think that lots of other aspects should be taken into consideration: almost 20% of the Spanish population is unemployed, hundreds of families have been, and still are, foreclosed, university taxes are one of the most expensive of Europe and so on.
I would like you to know, with my more truthful respect, that the wealth distribution needs to take another route and you should assume the responsibility to reduce the difference between weath and poverty. 
I strongly urge you to take my request into account and you lay out policies and laws that help to improve social conditions, in order to built a new better society.

Your sincerely,  

Aina Vesa Martínez.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada